Monday, March 31, 2008

Never Never Lan 3.0


So this previous weekend, GotGame was at Never Never LAN 3.0 in San Francisco hosted by Ascendancy Gaming. I was there from 2pm to about 2am doing assorted things. GotGame brought tons of food, t-shirts, and raffled off a 8800 GT. The interns that made it were: Zain, me, Ryan, Gabe, Martin and Carlos; we all had a good time. The LAN had consistently around 100 players at all times mostly playing Call of Duty 4, Counter-Strike: Source, and Team Fortress 2. The only game out of those I have is Call of Duty 4, so I was just playing the public LAN game. I didn't stay for the tournament because I didn't have a team. Well, it was a great experience since I haven't gone to a LAN in roughly 7 years. Met cool people, talked about GotGame, and fragged some noobs. Check it out at http://www.ascendancygaming.com/.

No comments: