Thursday, March 13, 2008

Computer Update

Hey all, I just wanted to give an update on my computer. I've already built it with some changes from the original.

Case: Apevia X-Discovery Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Rosewill RP600V2-S-SL 600W
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
Motherboard: Intel DG33TL
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce 8800GT 512MB
RAM: Corsair 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 SDRAM 800
HD: Western Digital 120GB 7200RPM HD
Optical Drive: Lite-On x20 DVDRW
Monitor: Samsung 22" 2ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
Mouse: Logitech G5
Keyboard: Logitech G11
The rest is on-board.

Total cost me around 1300. I got the mouse and keyboard for free though. My computer runs Crysis and Call of Duty 4 on high settings with the highest resolution smoothly. Now its up to me to get back into PC gaming.

2 comments:

Liquid_Courage said...

Crysis blows I think, but the comp looks sleek....make me one.

Meggy said...

Your blog rocks, but my fashion blog is more fun. HAHAHA. Love, Meg.