Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Roommate Freakouts

I've always wanted to do things to freak out my roommate with random jokes, but I've never been one to play practical jokes. Well, you guys and gals can try it on your roommates. Oh, and make sure your roommates aren't the anal types.

(Some of these were taken from somewhere else)
-Take post-its, and label EVERYTHING. Even the toilet (i.e. poop goes here)
-Tie all their shoe laces together
-Make a cardboard door and put it behind your real door/in front
-Make a club sign and put "but no (insert roommate's name here) allowed!" on it
-Have a "You must be this tall" sign on the door
-Tape your shoes to the ceiling, and when your roommate walks into the door be on the floor in pain saying "man that was a bad idea"
-Have a doll of and label your roommates name on it. Put it somewhere visible like the couch and start talking to it
-Have a chalk outline on the ground of yourself
-Buy a box of cookies or brownies and take one bite of each

I'll add some more when I think of them

-Allen

2 comments:

gabrielle said...

ahahah I love the post-it idea. I am going home and doing that. I'll probably be the only one to find it funny, but hey as long as I'm laughing it's okay. thanks for the advice

Jillian said...

-Take post-its, and label EVERYTHING. Even the toilet (i.e. poop goes here)

Homer: "I have left a few helpful notes around the house."
Marge: [reads note on freezer] "Put food in me."
Homer: "I'll take that." [sticks it on his belly]

Although there is a Simpsons quote for everything, this just reminded me of that exactly.